Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 28, 2013: I'd let down my hair if I had any.


Have you seen Taylor Swift as Rapunzel? Annie Liebovitz photographed Swift for her series of celebrities as various Disney characters. The picture is actually stunning. I’m not a huge Taylor Swift fan but this picture is awesome. Check it out at the link below.


This is National Blueberry Pancake Day. Walt Disney World is famous for its Mickey waffles but you can get pancakes too. Not only pancakes but, BLUEBERRY pancakes. OOOOhhhhhhh, aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Do not delay get some today.

On this day in 1999, Cirque du Soleil opened its third permanent U. S. show at Downtown Disney. La Nouba is a fabulous show and I am stating right now that I am taking my family to see La Nouba on our next trip to Walt Disney World. I’m gonna go, you go too.


1977, the year before I graduated from high school, Joey Fatone was born in Brooklyn, New York. Fatone was in ‘N Sync and has done voice work for Disney being featured on Kim Possible. Fatone has also done several special appearances for Disney for parades and promotions. I associate him with Hollywood Studios, I think from a street concert I saw long, long ago on the Disney Channel. So let’s get our hands up in the air for Hollywood Studios and Joey Fatone.

While we are being musical, today is National Kazoo Day. You can basically do the same thing with a piece of wax paper but nothing is more fun than a Kazoo. Alabama Vest invented this wonderful, simple instrument in Macon, Georgia in the 1840’s. Take one to WDW and serenade the other bus riders, monorail riders and train riders. They’ll tell you to quit when they’ve had enough.

Remember, your best excuse is always: waiting for your dreams to come true.

2 comments: