Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 7, 2012: There's Bear-ly a reason to go to Walt Disney World


Today is election day in America. As I write this, it is 8:05 PM and the early results are coming in. I hope that everyone went out today and exercised your sacred duty to steer the United States in the direction we need to go.

My son had a DeMolay meeting tonight in Westwood, KY. I started working on this blog at his meeting. I thought I would mention that because Walt Disney was a DeMolay and the anniversary of Frank S. Land’s death is November 8th. Walt was hugely influenced by his experience in DeMolay and my son constantly sees the influence of the order in quotes from Walt.

Excuses?

Today is Hug A Bear Day. I would stick to Duffy Bears or Teddy Bears or even Coca-Cola Polar Bears, all three of which you can find at Walt Disney World. I propose you visit EPCOT where you can meet Duffy Bear, buy Duffy Bear and clothe your Duffy Bear. And… BONUS!!! Go to Club Cool where you can sample Coca-Cola products from all over the world and probably get something with the Coca-Cola polar bears on it.




Remember, your best excuse is always: waiting for your dreams to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment