Translate

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 29, 2012: Shall we dance?


Conductor Brittany is about to make her way back to the Magic Kingdom to take care of your mass transit needs inside the Magic Kingdom.  Brittany gets to do what I hope to do when I grow up, work at Walt Disney World every day that she wishes. Ohhh, Wishes. I love Wishes. It is my favorite fireworks show of all time. But I digress, look for Conductor Brittany and tell her that you’re using her as your excuse to visit Walt Disney World.

Need another excuse? How about National Square Dance Day? Grab your partner and Doh-See-Doh. I recommend that you hit Frontierland in the Magic Kingdom. You can check out the newly refurbished Country Bear Jamboree and pick up a turkey leg, hot and juice. Now that’s what I call Dinner and a Show.

Today in 1895, legendary choreographer, Busby Berkeley was born in Los Angeles, CA. Mr. Berkeley was behind many of the dance scenes in the great movie musicals. So get over to The Great Movie Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, which features a scene from the great Busby Berkeley musical, Footlight Parade.
Remember, your best excuse is always: waiting for your dreams to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment