Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 22, 2013: Of course I'm happy to be at Disney World, I wear black and act depressed every day.


On this date in 1968, the Walt Disney Travel Company was incorporated in Florida. The company was established to help individuals and travel agencies schedule vacation at the soon to open Walt Disney World. I've booked my trip for this year, have you? I use Marsha Gabauer at the Magic for Less Travel Agency. She's nice, you'll like her.



In 1906, the Wright Brothers patented an airplane. My son, Matt, has attended several marching band clinics at Wright State University. WSU is named in honor of the Wright Brothers and located near their hometown of Dayton, Ohio. Let's go to EPCOT and ride Soarin'. I like feeling like I'm flying.



Today is World Goth Day. If you are Goth, dress like you do every day, go to The Tower of Terror or The Haunted Mansion and just hang out. You'll fit right in. It also helps to hum really depressing music and stare vacantly out into space.



Quickie:

Today is Canadian Immigrants Day. Are you moving to Canada? Do you like Canada? Go to the Canada Pavilion at EPCOT.




Remember, your best excuse is always: waiting for your dreams to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment