Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2013

September 22, 2013: Joyous Autumnal Equinox


Today is the first day of fall, the Autumnal Equinox. At 4:00 PM summer will officially end and I think it actually ended a day early. We were at a band competition at Rowan County High School and the temperature at the contests close was 55. I like the cold less and less. When I was young, the cold didn’t bother me, in fact, I loved it. Now, 55 feels like 25 and I kept looking to see if I could see my breath. I need to move to Orlando, get a job at Walt Disney World and enjoy warmer weather. This may be one of the best excuses to visit Walt Disney World; it’s warm. Even though you have cold days, you could just as well be in the 80’s on any given day and that sounds mighty good to me.





Remember, your best excuse is always: waiting for your dreams to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment