Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 17, 2012: Syrup is not food, it's therapy.


It’s official. I am ill. I have been fighting different viruses and such all year. Hopefully I will fight this one off quick as I have managed to do to this point. So a short blog today but even when ill one needs an excuse to visit Walt Disney World.

1979, the Budweiser rocket car reaches 1190 kilometers per hour, a world record for a wheeled vehicle. Now, you are not going to get to travel 1190 kph at Walt Disney World but at the Test Track, or Tron Track if you prefer, you can travel 100 kph, and that’s pretty cool. Check out Ricky Brigante’s video of his trip on the new Test Track.

Today is National Maple Syrup Day. I shouldn’t even have to bring up what you need to do to celebrate this. Get to EPCOT, go to the Canadian Pavilion and celebrate one of the pure sugar delights of North America. Might I suggest a dessert at Le Cellier, where maple syrup is delightfully included in some creative ways.

Remember, your best excuse is always: waiting for your dreams to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment