Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 11, 2013: Bob Hammond and Joan Cusack.


It is now 2:00 AM. I have been extremely exhausted and fell asleep at about 8:30 PM. In order to go back to sleep, this is a short and sweet blog.

Today is my brother’s birthday. Bob Hammond was born on this day in 1967 in Louisa, Kentucky. Bob works at the Ashland Alliance in Ashland, Kentucky where he has been involved in community development for the last 14 years. Yes, he’s been to Walt Disney World and, to give you some idea when his visit was, I had a Pal Mickey waiting for him at the Wilderness Lodge. You’ll love the Wilderness Lodge. Even if you don’t stay there, go visit.


My Dad, my Mom, my brother Bob in front, my cousin Mark Hardin, me and my cousin Mike Hardin. (Mark and Mike went to WDW early on.)


Joan Cusack was born on this date in 1962. Cusack starred in School of Rock with Jack Black, she was the voice of Abby Mallard in Chicken Little and Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl in Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3. The song that accompanies Jessie’s story, “When She Loved Me,” is one of the saddest songs that I have ever heard. If you need a good cry just listen to it a couple of times. Cusack won an Annie Award for Voice Acting by a Female Performer in an Animated Feature Production for her turn as Jessie. Visit Woody, Jessie and all the gang. You can usually find them at the exit from Splash Mountain.


Remember, your best excuse is always: waiting for your dreams to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment